Notable Works [Drop-down menus]
- Encore Magazine, Attempting to Zip up the Gap in Sound Quality, February 4, 2013
- Encore Magazine, The Sky’s the Limit, February 4, 2013
- Encore Magazine, The Latest, March 10, 2013
- Sydney Morning Herald, Here comes the bride . . . well, eventually, May 13, 2013
- News.com, News Limited Network, Australia’s minor political parties are upset at sudden increase in fees for fielding electoral candidates, May 21, 2013
- UTS Vertigo Magazine, Soapbox, May 22, 2013
- UTS Vertigo Magazine, LifeChoice attempts to expand into UTS, 21 June, 2013
- News.com, News Limited Network Newsdesk, The single syllable that brought the youth vote for Kevin Rudd in 2013, July 8 2013
- Mumbrella, Mumbo, A whale of a headline to write, July 8, 2013
- UTS Vertigo Magazine, What’s Rudd got to do with it?, July 22, 2013
- Mamamia, Is this really the be-all and end-all of asylum seeker policy?, July 23, 2013
- Reportage Online, New South Wales Liberal’s reject Federal Intervention in Schools, August 19, 2013
- The Daily Telegraph, News Limited Network Newsdesk, The weird and wonderful Australians contesting the election, August 30, 2013
- News.com, News Limited Network Newsdesk, Fringe party candidates seize their 15 minutes on the election soapbox, September 2, 2013
- Sydney Morning Herald, Fairfax Media, Goalie’s blunder blows it for Plzen, October 4, 2013
- UTS Vertigo Magazine, The Virtual Classroom, October 10, 2013
- Crikey.com.au, Indian, Indonesian wannabe pollies get their star turns on TV, April 17, 2014
- Crikey.com.au, How the Pretty Royals are turning young people into monarchists, April 24, 2014
- Studio 10 [LIVE Appearance], Peter Powers hypnotises Studio 10, May 1, 2014
- UTS Vertigo Newspaper, Electric Youth: Next Stop Russia, February 18, 2015.
- The News Hub, Ronaldo: Money more important than FIFA, Qatar, August 5, 2015.
- The News Hub, Hiroshima 70 years on: The legacy that lives, August 6, 2015.
- The News Hub, Clarke career unfairly trashed by Australian amnesia, August 8, 2015.
- The News Hub, Australian support for marriage equality ramps up ahead of bill, August 9, 2015.
- The News Hub, A plea for death: Euthanasia debate reignited in New Zealand, August 10, 2015.
- The News Hub, The paralysed man bringing hope to others, August 13, 2015.
- The News Hub, Pedro: The marquee signing Chelsea needs, August 19, 2015.
- Huffington Post Australia, Nokia Announces Plans To Get Back In The Smartphone Game, May 19, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, The Stats That Prove Bennett Has No Grounds For Complaining, May 19, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Chinese Student Claims Police Smacked Him Really Hard On The Bum, May 19, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, PornHub Has Launched A Sex Game To Lose Weight And It’s Called BangFit, May 20, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Majority Of Women Adapt Their Lifestyle To Avoid Period Dramas, May 26, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Consumers Are Buying Brand Experiences Rather Than Products, May 27, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, England Down Socceroos 2-1 In Friendly, May 28, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Shorten: Systemic Racism An Obstacle To Indigenous Reconciliation, May 28, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Seven Arrested In Melbourne Anti-Islam, Anti-Racist Rallies, May 28, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Australian Vietnam War Casualties Finally Return Home, June 2, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, 72 New Emojis Just Dropped And They’re Awesome, June 2, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Six-Year Old Finds Meth In A Kinder Surprise Container, June 2, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Monk Caught Fleeing Thai Tiger Temple With Skins And Fangs, June 2, 2016.
- Carpe PM, Party In A New Culture (Minus The Plane Ticket), June 6, 2016.
- Carpe PM, This New Way Of Pre-Drinking Will Improve Your Appearance, June 10, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, New Test Can Detect Early Stages Of Alzheimer’s Disease, June 11, 2016.
- Carpe PM, From Cats To Silent Discos: Amp Up Your Yoga Session, June 13, 2016.
- Carpe PM, There’s More To Clubbing Than Ass Grabbing, June 15, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Drinking ‘Very Hot Liquids’ May Cause Oesophageal Cancer, June 16, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Greens Reverse Decision To Preference Christian Democrat Over Liberal In Sydney, June 16, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Federal Investigation Announced As Footage Of ‘Australian Cattle’ Being Bludgeoned Emerges, June 16, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Meow-Ludo Disco Gamma Meow-Meow Really Wants You To Care About Science, June 17, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, The Totally Real Conversation That Could Save Your Mate’s Life, June 17, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Liberal Candidates In Altercations With Unionists, June 18, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Semi Radradra Walks Out On Parramatta Eels, June 18, 2016.
- Carpe PM, How Belly Button Fluff And Beard Hair Are Making Their Way Into Your Beer, June 19, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, There Is New Hope For 1 In 10 Australians Who Live With Asthma, June 22, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, NASA Wants You On The Red Planet, June 22, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Greens Commit Funding For Royal Commission Into Disability Abuse, June 23, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Dredging, More Cruise Ships But Less Runoff: New Policies A Mixed Bag For The Great Barrier Reef, June 23, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Farmer Ian Turnbull Sentenced To 35 Years For Moree Murder, June 23, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Almost 50,000 Jeeps Recalled Due To Gear Design Flaw, June 23, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Soccer Player Jamie Vardy Turns Down $22 Million Contract To Stay With Underdog Club, June 23, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Augmented Reality Games Get Users Going Physical, June 25, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Why Lionel Messi’s Retirement Stinks, June 28, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Nick Kyrgios Is The Second Aussie This Week To Abuse The Word ‘Retard’, July 4, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Batman Is Actually A Murderous Psychopath, July 4, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Melbourne Cup Winner Michelle Payne Shows Off Impressive Scar, July 4, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Shorten Denies Involvement In ‘Medicare’ Text Message Drama, July 4, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Nigel Farage Quits As Leader Of U.K. Independence Party, July 4, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Anthony Albanese Says He Won’t Challenge Shorten As Leader… Yet, July 4, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Pauline Hanson’s Fish & Chip Shop Could Become A Halal Snack Pack Store, July 4, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Parents Are Teaching Their Children Bad Driving Habits, July 11, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Cristiano Ronaldo Outcoached His Coach In 2016 Euro Final, July 11, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Pokemon GO Fan Events Are Hitting Streets Nationwide, July 11, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Q&A: Steve Price Accuses Female Panelist Of Getting ‘Hysterical’ Over Domestic Violence, July 11, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Archibald Prize 2016: Barry Humphries Portrait Wins, July 15, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, This Superhuman Paralympics Video Is Beautiful And Inspiring, July 15, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Aussie DJ Duo Want More Women To Be Engineers In New Song, July 15, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Taylor Swift Visits Hospital To Sing Along With Young Fans, July 15, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, New Autonomous Mercedes-Benz Car Could Prevent Microsleep Accidents, July 27, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Julia Gillard’s Advice To America: Shame Sexism Against Clinton, July 27, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Discovery Of A Dead Body Interrupts Police Press Conference, July 27, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Lost Girls To Be Nominated For Bravery Awards After Surviving Freezing Bush, July 31, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Cathy Freeman Pens Inspirational Letter To Australian Athletes, August 12, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Australian Youths Are More Politically Engaged But Not As Healthy, August 12, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, The Western Bulldogs Just Bought Its Fans A Free Breakfast, September 24, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Shorten: SA Flood Crisis ‘Very Significant’, October 1, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Grand Final Fever: Western Bulldogs Fans Celebrate At Whitten Oval, October 2, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Newspoll: Government Loses Support In Every State Since Election, October 3, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Wallabies Suffer Third Straight Bledisloe Loss To New Zealand, October 22, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Central Italy Struck By 6.6 Magnitude Earthquake, October 30, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Growing Medicinal Cannabis Crops Is Now Legal In Australia, October 30, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Over 100 Firefighters Battle Massive Blaze At Sydney Car Yard, November 5, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Indonesian President Joko Widodo Postpones Australia Visit After Jakarta Protests, October 5, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Firefighters Battling Over 50 Bushfires Across NSW, October 6, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Kabul: Australian Woman Feared Kidnapped In Afghanistan Capital, October 6, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Australia Suffer Shocking Collapse Against South Africa In Hobart, October 12, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, These New Photos Of Saturn Are Literally Out Of This World, December 8, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, YouTube Just Dropped The Music Video Of The Year, December 8, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, You Can Now Woo Future Landlords With Your Pet’s Resume, December 8, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, The Bondi Hipsters’ Cassius Is Here And Ready To Push Boundaries, December 8, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, It’s Almost Christmas And Flight Deals Are Going Bonkers, December 8, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Aussie Singer Sia Splits From Husband Of Two Years, December 8, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Malcolm Turnbull, Pokemon GO Dominate 2016 Aussie Facebook Use, December 9, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Sydney Skies Lit Up By Spectacular Lightning Show, December 9, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, A Will And Grace Revival Is Very Likely For 2017, December 9, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Forty Years Of Incredible Icehouse Moments, December 9, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Two Sydney Men Sentenced To At Least 15 Years Jail For Failed Terror Plot, December 9, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Federal Government Won’t Allow Fremantle To Move Australia Day Ceremony, December 9, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Super Mario Is Back And Set To Make Millions, December 16, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Twitter Just Exploded With Peter Dutton Christmas Carols, December 16, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Ms Dhu’s Death Could Have Been Prevented, Coroner Finds, December 16, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Dogged Pakistan Giving Aussies A Scare In Brisbane, December 16, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Tiger Airways Just Hilariously Exposed US YouTuber, December 16, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Aussies Will Spend More Than $1.6 Billion In Last Minute Christmas Rush, December 24, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, This Is The Most Australian Christmas Tree Ever, December 24, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Boxing Day Sales Set To Exceed $2.3 Billion Across Australia, December 26, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, A Seal Just Broke Loose In Tasmania For A Boxing Day Stroll, December 26, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Boy Hit By Alleged Drunk Driver After Horror Christmas Night In Queensland, December 26, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, George Michael Has Died At Age 53, December 26, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Here Are The Boxing Day Movies You Totally Need To See, December 26, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Nine Commentator Mark Nicholas Released From Hospital After Being Taken By Paramedics From MCG, December 26, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, 2017 Is Going To Be Huge For Movie Releases, December 30, 2016.
- Huffington Post Australia, Australia Take Series With Victory In Boxing Day Test, December 30, 2016.
News coverage of the International Day for Elimination of Violence Against Women and the messages being sent out to Australians for this year.
An investigative piece analysing comments made by former Prime Ministers Paul Keating and Tony Abbott in light of the passing of an assisted dying bill through the Victorian Parliament.
An explainer piece looking at the rise in popularity of cryptocurrency investing, Bitcoin, Ethereum, the Australian regulations and the risks of joining the trader wave.
An investigation into mobile spyware tracking technology and the ramifications it can have for Australians in domestic violence situations.
News coverage of the wastefulness of Australians in light of a nation-wide survey, the ramifications of the issue and what can be done about it.
An emotional feature-length report on the phenomenon behind empty shoes being lined up in locations around the world to represent the people lost to suicide each year.
An informative fintech explainer looking at digital wallet technology and their role in, and contribution to, the current boom in cryptocurrencies.
An extensive overlook of the Elisa Curry disappearance, the facts that were known at the time, the development of the search and the response from her family.
Live coverage of the Australian women’s national football team in their first match on home soil since an impressive Tournament of Nations win in the USA.
A long-form explainer piece that investigates Elon Musk’s Tesla battery plans for South Australia.
An explainer piece that looks at the finer details of a money laundering method allegedly used by Commonwealth Bank Australia in 53,700 breaches of money laundering laws.
An investigative explainer unveiling the intricacies and importance of the boom in Blockchain technology and the potential impacts it could have on the world.
A news story based around a one-on-one interview with former Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard upon her adoption of her new role as Chair of mental health organisation, beyondblue.
A news story reporting the findings of an Australian Institute of Health and Welfare report that uncovers the tragically high rates of suicide experienced by former Australian Defence Force members.
A feature news story focussing on former New England Patriots and Kansas City Chiefs star Ryan O’Callaghan and his emotional battle with balancing performing in the National Football League (NFL) and keeping his sexuality a secret.
An in-depth explanation of the political environment in the Middle Eastern gulf region in June after Saudi Arabia and six other neighbouring and regional countries severed diplomatic ties with Qatar.
A comprehensive explanation on the importance of language when talking about suicide and how to appropriately address someone who may be feeling suicidal.
A new story reporting on the deadliest chemical weapons attack in Syria since 2013 and the autopsy that confirmed the Syrian government may have used chemical weapons on its own people.
An investigative feature piece looking at the working conditions of apprentices around the country in light of a Fair Work Ombudsman report highlighting incorrect worker wage rates.
A news piece looking at the launch of retail giant Amazon in Australia and a Commonwealth Bank Australia report revealing the majority of domestic businesses to have been under-prepared in dealing with the online goods distributor’s arrival.
An investigative feature piece looking at a former SAS trooper who alleged his identity was stolen and the event covered up by top Army brass and then had his service formally recognised following an eight-year legal battle.
A news story reporting on comments made by Icelandic campaigner and public speaker Thordis Elva on the ABC’s ‘Q&A’ program, calling for the onus of sexual assault to be placed back onto male offenders.
A feature news story focussing on the back-story of AFLW player Sarah Perkins and her impressive contribution to Australia’s first-ever national Women’s Aussie Rules league.
News piece featuring an Indigenous employee of a Queensland government-funded organisation who was fired after filing complaints of four months of alleged abuse.
A news story looking at an Australian blockchain-based company named in the final three of the Extreme Tech Challenge (XTC), judged by Branson himself.
News coverage of the former Australian tennis star’s plans to open her own foundation, in light of her own experiences with domestic violence during her time playing.
A feature piece looking at the Australian brand that made it to consecutive Super Bowl TV coverages with an advert featuring a kangaroo shown to over 100 million people.
An exclusive feature piece looking at Ashleigh Werner, an Australian bobsleigh athlete who was rejected from the 2018 Winter Olympics due to a governing body decision.
Coverage of the US talk show host’s criticism of the then-Deputy Prime Minister in light of his public affair scandal that rocked Australian politics in early 2018.
A feature piece looking at the emotional circumstances, wedding and honeymoon crowdfunding support of a NSW woman diagnosed with a rare form of cancer.
A breaking news story focused on the outback Queensland town of Winton, which was left entirely isolated by days of torrential rainfall across the state.
An investigative news piece from an Australian standpoint looking at US-based research that identified plastic particles in bottled water brands.
A news story sourced from the Royal Commission into the banking sector that focused on the human effects of the poor practices uncovered in Australia’s major banks.
A breaking news story focused on the apology of Australian cricketer David Warner following the ball-tampering scandal – the biggest national sports scandal this year.
A lighter story looking at three Australian long-distance Commonwealth Games runners who stayed behind after their race to congratulate a competitor.
A breaking news story looking at the bitter-sweet announcement of Rohan’s two daughters, one of who tragically passed away hours after birth.
A first-person account of the 2018 bushfires that ravaged areas around southern Sydney.
An exclusive case study that unveils the appalling realities for workers, residents and organisations in the Australian aged care sector.
News coverage of the departure of Australia’s oldest scientist from the country in order to seek voluntary euthanasia, and the heated national argument that followed.
A collaborative news piece unveiling the details of Treasurer Scott Morrison’s third Federal Budget, created from Parliament House lock-up in Canberra.
An analysis piece looking into how the Coalition’s pre-election Budget would positively or negatively affect various individuals, companies and sectors.
An analysis piece that unveils the taxes and sources of government revenue or funding cuts in the Federal Budget that had not already been heavily scrutinised.
A feature piece on Australian journalist Brianna Parkins, who was an entrant in an Irish cultural festival before voicing her steadfast support for change to abortion laws.
A feature piece on 15-year-old Mary Fowler’s inclusion into the Australian women’s football team, following a one-on-one interview with her.
An extensive explainer piece looking into the 3D-printed gun phenomenon in light of recent law changes, both in Australia and internationally.
A research-based news story looking at the groundbreaking discovery of a new cognitive gene mutation that leads to the slowing of brain function.
A feature story looking at Australian breweries using strawberries from farms significantly affected by the 2018 needle-in-fruit scandal.
A feature story looking at the growth of accessible travel accommodation platform, Accomable, and its new partnership with global giant AirBnB.
A news piece detailing Perth-based blockchain electricity provider Power Ledger’s victory in the Extreme Tech Challenge.
An explainer piece looking into the ethical and logistical reasoning behind race horse euthanisation after the sixth death of a horse in as many years.
An explainer piece examining the biological explanation for shark behaviour in light of a spate of recent attacks around Australia.
A feature story looking back at the life and achievements of Australian sporting great Kurt Fearnley ahead of his Australian of the Year 2019 nomination.
A breaking news story filed on-location from Brisbane during the worst rain event in living history to hit Far North Queensland.
A feature story on an Australian footballer politically persecuted by Bahrain and jailed in Thailand, including an interview with former Socceroo Craig Foster.
An exclusive feature focusing on the experiences of one, struggling NSW farmer in light of 6000 who registered for emergency assistance in the worst drought in 100 years.
A breaking news story a week after the worst terror attack in New Zealand’s history, in which 50 people were violently murdered by a lone gunman in an attack on mosques.
A feature story focused on the tragic loss of one Sydney family, and how that led to the creation of the Sydney 2 CAMberra charity ride – which now helps hundreds of people.
An ANZAC feature story on the life and achievements of Australian Army veteran and Invictus games athlete Jarrod Kent.
A summary of the major outcomes from the 2019 Australian Federal Election, including political upsets and analysis.
9News.com.au’s only digital wrap of the 2019 NSW Budget handed down by Treasurer Dominic Perrottet, straight from the media lock-up in the Sydney CBD.
A feature on the life and artwork of French commando Guy de Montlaur, which was featured in the US National WWII Museum to mark the 75th anniversary of D-Day.
A breaking news story filed from London on the UK’s newest Brexit deal struck with the EU by Prime Minister Boris Johnson.
A breaking news story filed from London on the UK parliamentary vote that halted Boris Johnson’s Brexit plan.
A follow-up news story to the tragic discovery of 39 bodies in a truck trailer. Interviews conducted with locals in the small UK town of Grays.
A follow-up news story based off an interview with a local MP who had been in contact with suspect’s family in the aftermath of the discovery of the 39 bodies in Grays, UK.
A feature news story looking at the political divide between Australians in the UK who were eligible to vote in the 2019 General Election.
Rolling news coverage of the London Bridge terror attack, written both from the scene and after the incident.
A feature news story compiled from interviews with passengers on-board the cruise at the centre of the NZ volcano eruption disaster, conducted from London UK.
Rolling news coverage of the 2019 UK General Election, which occurred amid a political background of Brexit and the future of the nation.
News analysis piece following Boris Johnson’s and the Conservative Party’s overwhelming General Election victory in the United Kingdom.
Looking back at some of the world’s biggest stories since 2010, this retrospective piece includes an Exclusive interview with the sister of slain UK MP, Jo Cox.
Looking back at some of the world’s biggest stories since 2010, this retrospective piece includes an Exclusive interview with an Australian survivor of the Costa Concordia sinking disaster.
SHOWCASE TOPIC: Australian drownings, 2019
A series of exclusive news stories created in light of urgent calls made by Australia’s highest drowning prevention authorities for airlines to implement on-board water safety videos in a bid to save lives.
A news story written from London, UK after senior Liberal Party Member Craig Kelly’s on-air defence of Prime Minister Scott Morrison’s bushfire crisis response.
A feature news story in light of Boris Johnson’s rejection of the Scottish National Party’s call for a new independence referendum post-General Election.
A feature news story after an interview with an Australian holocaust survivor returning to the Auschwitz concentration camp site 75 years on.
A news story detailling the looming changes and future conditions the United Kingdom will live under after the January 31 split date with the EU.
A feature news story created after IKEA’s decision to close its first UK store in 33 years, featuring the potential retail ramifications for the wider sector.